Website design By BotEap.comAre you in a lesbian relationship (or some relationship!) And wonder if it has run its course? How do you decide when to deposit? Of course, there are the obvious red flags, like cheating and abuse, but what if the problems are more subtle than that? Here are some ways to know if you should consider breaking up and starting over, hopefully making a smarter decision next time.
- You feel trapped. The relationship is no longer a source of joy, but an obligation that you must maintain. You prepare yourself before you walk in the door at night.
- You look forward to the work week.
- You are talking to the wall. You have tried to explain what is wrong with her and how you feel about the relationship, but she does nothing to address your concerns.
- You feel like you’re doing a disproportionate amount of relationship building work. You are the arranger, the talker, the organizer, the planner, the fixer, the doer. If it stops, she does nothing to take over. You are exhausted and hurt.
- You feel like you don’t have the strength or the will to work on the relationship, even if your partner wants to change it. You just don’t care anymore. The idea of couples counseling is unappealing. You have passed the point of emotional no return.
- You often think of an ex or find yourself flirting with someone new. You may have noticed that your partner does the same.
- You and your partner are fighting more frequently and intensely … or worse, you are not communicating at all.
- Your ridiculous partner is yours or seems embarrassed that you are around others.
- Your partner tells other people important news before they tell you. Not good. Especially if you hear it from the other person first!
- Your partner does not consult you before making important decisions.
- Your partner has no time for you. You try to make plans to be together, but your partner tends to have excuses for canceling them, whether it be at work, friendship commitments, or simply household chores. You feel like you are at the bottom of the list.
- Sex is dead.