Website design By BotEap.comAmazon is one of the most trusted online companies. As leaders in the field of Internet retail, Amazon has the e-commerce technology and traffic to sell its products in a global marketplace. If you are an internet marketing newbie, then quickly read the following features that Amazon offers for selling products. Website design By BotEap.comAmazon Features Website design By BotEap.comTo give you an idea of the site, let’s first take a look at the basic features that Amazon offers. Feel free to visit the site right now – do a search for any product and see what pops up on your screen. Website design By BotEap.comFeatures to note:
how everything works:
- The results always contain a professional photo or some kind of graphic of the product.
- The price is made visible and is combined with an offer, i.e. free shipping. See how much you save at retail becomes visible. This is an established advertising strategy: Amazon tells people how much the product is worth and that it is currently selling for less than it is worth.
- Amazon mentions the number of items that are in stock and the estimated time it will take for the product to reach the customer. Buyers are more inclined to buy an item when they know that the quantity of the product is limited. Time expectancy is also a useful feature for most customers and sellers.
- Amazon makes use of Cross-Selling and Up-Selling. This refers to a selling concept that is based on the similarity of the product or asking the customer if he would buy another product that complements the first one he bought, that is, when a customer considers a product; Amazon mentions another product that the customer might also be interested in.
- A ‘Look Inside’ feature is offered to customers who are buying books. This realistic feature allows the customer to see the book more closely.
- Reviews: The ‘Editorial Review’ section describes the product in great detail. Amazon also allows customers to review a product. These reviews are usually trustworthy, fair, and act as testimonials about the product. All kinds of comments can be useful for the seller.
- Added Extras: Amazon includes several other types of cross-selling and interactive features, i.e. customer discussions, a Listamania feature, Wiki information, etc. All of these extras can be used to create interest around specific products or topics.
how everything works:
- Record Website design By BotEap.com In order for you to start selling your product on Amazon, the first thing you have to do is register. This is a simple process that requires you to complete a short online form to register as an individual seller. If you think you will need to process more than 40 orders per month, you should register as a Pro Merchant.
- Load product inventory Website design By BotEap.com Amazon has made loading your product inventory a lot easier. After your registration, you have three options to submit information related to your product:
- Your products are seen Website design By BotEap.com By listing your products on Amazon, they reach millions of potential customers 24/7 – Amazon traffic now converts to your traffic too.
- Your product is purchased Website design By BotEap.com Buying a product from Amazon is not only convenient, but also really simple and fast. Your product is easily purchased with a click of the mouse.
- Transport Website design By BotEap.com Essentially, you are in charge of shipping your product to its new owner. Amazon will notify you of the purchase by email when an order has been placed. All you have to do is pack and ship your product to the customer. If you prefer not to handle this section, you can opt for the Fulfillment by Amazon option.
- money in your pocket Website design By BotEap.com Amazon then makes the payment to you via direct deposit to your bank account. You will also be notified of this deposit by email as soon as your payment has been sent.
Option 1– Use the Add a Product feature in Seller Central to create one product at a time. If you’re not familiar with Seller Central, all you need to know is that it’s a web interface used to handle all aspects of selling on Amazon.com. You can use this tool to add product information, perform inventory updates, and later handle orders and payments through it.
option 2: Please use the seller’s desk. This is a free and easy to use desktop application that you can use to add products in bulk or individually to your inventory.
Option 3: If you want to submit information about many products simultaneously, use inventory files to create multiple products.
- Fraud Protection Website design By BotEap.com Amazon offers its sellers a world-class payment fraud protection service. They have devised a system that is riddled with personalized notifications that tell you exactly what is happening with your orders and payments at any given time.
- credit card facilities Website design By BotEap.com Naturally, Amazon is licensed to conduct secure transactions with most major credit card providers.
- Guarantee Program from A to Z Website design By BotEap.com This program is specifically designed for customer security, but it is important to be aware of a program of this nature, as it has been created to establish a sense of business trust between the customer, Amazon, and you. The A-to-Z Guarantee Program is designed to handle situations where a customer: 1) never receives a product or 2) receives a product that is different from what was ordered. Initially, the customer is advised to contact you (the seller) personally if this type of product comes up. If you are unable to resolve the issue, the customer can file an ‘A-to-z’ claim with Amazon. Amazon then sends you an email, which describes the customer’s complaint. You are asked to respond by mailing basic order information and a summary of the fulfillment process. Amazon will then decide how the claim will be resolved; this may result in you having to refund the customer.