Website design By BotEap.comThe first thing that most men worry about in the bedroom is the size of their penis. Is it too big, too small or Just fine? Do these positions work or does she feel nothing at all? Did she just make a face? Is the penis too big for this position? While a boy who fits the bill perfectly average gold half The size category may appear to be getting the shorter end of the stick (pun intended). These gentlemen may have an advantage over men who fall for the other extremes, as it all works with an average size penis. However, regardless of the penis one was born with, a man can learn to use his size to his advantage by choosing the perfect position to highlight his assets. Whether the penis is small or dangling like the proverbial horse, take a look at these hand-selected positions for a better sex life. And remember, no matter the size, proper penis care is essential to enjoying the best possible sex life. Website design By BotEap.comPositions for the less gifted Website design By BotEap.comMen who don’t pack as much in their pants as their counterparts need not worry; they can still shake up their partner’s world by choosing the right sexual positions. Try these on for Size.
- Missionary with elevator: This classic position is anything but vanilla when the woman places a pillow under her hips and places her feet on her man’s chest or shoulders. Opening the pelvis and offering a slight tilt puts the penis on a direct path to that always elusive G-spot. Boat!
- Carousel: While performing the woman on top, have her sit up and rotate her hips in a circular motion rather than a pushing motion. This adds an extra feel for her and reduces embarrassing slippage for him.
- Upside down doggy style: Modify this rear entry position to make it more enjoyable. The man should spread his legs wider while she closes hers tightly, the woman should also support her head and shoulders on the bed.
- The sexy V: With the woman lying on her back, the man raises his legs in the air and, grasping her ankles, spreads her legs in a V shape. Then he penetrates her; this position allows deep penetration.
- The chair: This position can be done in bed, but it works best with a real chair. With the man seated, the woman should straddle him in front of him and use her thighs to slide up and down his member. This allows the woman to control depth and speed, and reduces her ability to accidentally push too deep causing pain.
- The reverse chair: The exact opposite of the chair, the woman straddles the man with her back to him and heads into town. Having a real chair will allow you to have more influence and control and take some pressure off your thigh muscles.
- Additional foreplay: Okay, it is not a position in itself, but if a woman is not aroused enough, she will surely feel uncomfortable. So spend a lot of time on foreplay to make sure you’re ready to go. Also, go in slowly and use plenty of lubricant to help make it more comfortable.
- The thigh master: Another exercise for the lady, but it keeps her in control. In this position, the man lies on his back and raises his knees. She then straddles him on his back and wraps her legs around one of his thighs and bounces; you can use your leg as a lever and have control of how deep you push, making this position more comfortable.